Redhead Creamery's Poutine Recipe
Originating in Quebec, Canada, our version of cheese curds smothered in gravy embraces the crispy tot and a thick chicken gravy.
A dish to be shared with someone, if you’re nice, our poutine is the definition of ridiculous.
- ½ lb fresh Redhead Creamery Cheese Curds
- 2-3 cups tator tots, baked according to package instructions
- 1 cup chicken gravy, homemade or store-bought
- Fresh parsley, chopped for garnish
- Turn on oven broiler to high
- Place half of the baked tator tots in the bottom of a large soup bowl or small crock. Sprinkle with half the cheese curds. Repeat.
- Place dish under the broiler and heat until cheese begins to brown. Take out and turn oven off.
- Pour warm gravy over the curd and tot bowl and sprinkle with the fresh parsley.
- Grab a fork and enjoy while it’s hot!