Pimento Deviled Eggs Recipe
Our Pimento Deviled Eggs are creamy, cheesy, with just the right amount of spice. A perfect bite for a summer barbecue or this Christmas’ dinner table.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 single servings
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- ½ teaspoon cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ cup of Redhead Creamery Pimento
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Begin by hard boiling your eggs, a 10 minute hard boil works best here.
- While your eggs are boiling, vigorously whisk together the pimento, mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon, and sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Once the eggs have cooled in an ice bath, peel and halve them lengthwise. Remove the yolks.
- Lastly, beat in the egg yolks from your boiled and halved eggs.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place roughly one tablespoon of the egg mixed into the 12 egg whites.
- Sprinkle a little extra pepper on each one, let cool, and serve!
- If you want to pipe the filling into the eggs, make sure the hole is large enough for the peppers to fit through.
- Boiling and peeling the eggs can be done up to a day in advance!