North Fork Whiskey Washed Munster and Jam Crescent Rolls Recipe
Dig into our North Fork Whiskey Washed Munster and Jam Crescent Rolls.
Total Time: 25 minutes
Yield: 8 single rolls
- 1 tube of Crescent Rolls
- 1 wheel of North Fork Whiskey Washed Munster
- About 4 oz of your favorite jam (Here at Redhead, we like the Bacon Marmalade from Eat This Yum!)
- 1 egg, well beaten
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- On a baking sheet covered in parchment paper, unroll your dough and separate each individual triangle.
- Cut the wheel of North Fork Munster into half ounce wedges. Place the wedge and an equal amount of jam on the fat end of a triangle and roll it up! Repeat until you've finished 8 rolls.
- Brush the rolls lightly with the beaten egg.
- Bake until golden brown, roughly 15 minutes, and enjoy!
If you have two tubes of Crescent dough, one wheel of Munster works perfectly for 16 rolls.